Saturday, June 17, 2006

birthday celebrations!!!

hi friends---
well, last friday was mike's bday (the 9th) and yesterday was my bday the 16th. we were obviously apart since mike is in key west and i'm in CT. nonetheless, i had a great birthday. i went out with a bunch of my girlie friends for a great dinner and dessert and live jazz music....it was so fun. unfortunately i forgot my camera so no pics available. mike celebrated his birthday with his parents and grandma who drove down to visit him for the weekend. i miss that boy a bunch but am doing fine. i'm on my psych rotation and it's going well. i enjoy the people and it seems like they're glad to have me there. i don't think it is the field for me but it sure is interesting. nothing much besides that is going on. i miss everyone....it's weird living alone..i'm used to having roomies. much love,
caroline

No comments: