Saturday, March 17, 2007

Anniversary trip

here we are all dressed up to go for our fancy anniversary dinner at the culinary institute of new england which is the resort we stayed in for our anniversary. we rarely dress up for anything so we took lots of silly pictures. we had a great time getting away from our busy lives and just having fun together.











here are a few pics of us snoboarding in the gorgeous mountains of VT.
we went to smuggler's notch one day and to jay peak the other day.

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

You went to a culinary resort without taking a class! I didn't even know there existed such a resort, but I would have been in the WARM kitchen learning stuff... then again snow related activities hurt me :). Glad to see you guys had an awesome anniversary. Mike is looking like a rugged mountaineer these days :).

I'm being random, I took Unisom last night because I haven't been sleeping. Between that and the Starbucks from this morning, you should probably ignore this comment all together :).

Miss you guys.
-Amy