Wednesday, February 25, 2009

mom visits CT

i was fortunate enought to have my mom come visit me for the last few days in cold CT.....we had so much fun together....we cooked....we shopped....and we spoiled ourselves a bit...so fun...thank you mom for coming. i'm also posting a new belly pic...apparently my new printer does not have a scanner...so.....i'm going to have to figure out the ultrasound thing later...go to kinkos or something
here we are at union station waiting for out train to NYC

my pretty mama


on the train...let the adventures begin!

we stayed with my good friend autumn and these are pictures of her adorable place in NYC...thanks autumn for hosting us at your place...and lauren too!


getting ready to go out for dinner and a show...on broadway of course...such a NY thing to do



dinner was really amazing....good choice autumn



outside of the theatre....we saw ave Q...very funny and a little racy the music was excellent


it was cold and windy


the day before she left, i surprised my mom with a day at the spa...we both had massages and facials and just enjoyed having a girlie day of pampering together


arent we cute in our robes


and as promised....a belly picture...according to my new dates...i am 15 weeks and 5 days in this picture....16 weeks tomorrow...how crazy!!! to me my belly seems pretty pokey-outy and big but in the pictures it doesnt nearly look as big as it feels :)


























2 comments:

Tonya said...

congrats on the baby! And don't worry your belly will get bigger in pictures! ;)

Tonya said...

Oh yeah this is Jeff's (from Bethel) wife. We met in HS not sure if you remember me?!