Sunday, February 06, 2011

week 21

here are ultrasound pictures of almost week 20... i took pictures with my phone of the ultrasound so the quality is not the best...sorry!!!


face shot of baby looking at us...really cool and a little creepy too



my favorite the profile shot


so i have been quite terrible about posting pictures and blogging about this 2nd pregnancy...so here it is!!!!

i feel great!!!! my 1st trimester i totally had the dry heaves and felt really tired...which i did not have at all with coop.....also this baby is a lot lower, likely because all my uterine ligaments and abdominal wall muscles are much more stretched out then before...also, now i have a small umbilical hernia. as a result, i need to use the bathroom a lot more frequently so i don't wet my pants when i sneeze or cough....so fun right? i've been terrible about exercising this pregnancy mostly because i work FT and then am home with coop when i'm not at work. nonetheless....excuses...so pray for me to be more organized with my time. the baby is doing awesome!!! all bloodwork and 20 week ultrasound were normal! mike can now feel the baby move and you can see little kicks if you watch my belly for a while. i started to feel the baby move at 17 weeks which is 2 weeks earlier than with cooper. the baby is about 10 1/2 inches long and weighs about 3/4 of a pound.

my growing baby bump



No comments: